CLICKETY CLACKETY

Click on any image to make it larger

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Entreaty



Abraham’s entreaty to the gods on my behalf finally worked and this week I received a batch of advanced copies of “the Moth or the Flame.” Here is a photographic teaser. The entire shipment will arrive in mid-April and will immediately be purchasable through Paypal online, directly through me, or at a very select number of comics stores. More details to come, but for now the images will have to suffice. I hope more than 3 of you are as excited as me, because I will have a thousand of these precious little objects to disseminate.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOO HOOOO!!!!! Awesome!!! I can't wait to see it!! I know I said I would buy one but I'm real broke right now. Do you take IOUs? Or maybe you can borrow Aladdin for a week or so?
Or you spot me the cash.
It's up to you.
yay! I'm excited!

eric said...

SWEET! looks great. let me know when I can get a copy.

Unknown said...

This is very exciting news Joshua. Can't wait to get one...