CLICKETY CLACKETY

Click on any image to make it larger

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Moving mountains

A hat has been pulled out of the rabbit.
It will be exhausting, but worth it.

The movie Elliott and I have been working on
for over three years now
is in its last throes of gestational activity.

The first screening will be tomorrow.
I thought I would not be able to go,
but Elliott and I pulled the hat out of the rabbit
at the last minute.

I start my journey at 8am this morning.
I get back to Brooklyn at 11am tomorrow morning.
A hell of a whirlwind tour, but worth it.

Elliott and I both woke up yesterday sweating
over the fact that this would be the first
major shared event in our lives
one of us would be absent for.

Well, the fates were determined to dictate otherwise.
Here we go.



Aristotle said:
“Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.”
That is almost too profound to fathom.

No comments: