CLICKETY CLACKETY

Click on any image to make it larger

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Made in Red Hook

I just finished a poster for a group show I am involved in, which opens the 22nd. The name of the show is Made in Red Hook. As the title would imply the show is comprised of artists who live and/or work in Red Hook, a lovely and surreal neighborhood. I don’t know all of the artists involved, but based on the ones I do know it will be quite an eclectic mix of perspectives and styles.

The show will open on Saturday 22May10 at the Lucky Gallery, 176 Richards St. The opening will endure from 7-10pm, and the show will be up until 13Jun10.

Unfortunately, I will not be in attendance at the opening. I will be on my way back from a dark and mysterious adventure in the wilds of Mexico. If you can make it out have a drink for me!

No comments: