CLICKETY CLACKETY

Click on any image to make it larger

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Reconnoiter for the first time

Last week I drove all alone Upstate.
What a beautiful and amazing place New York is.
Once outside the city that is.
Of course even Manhattan used to be beautiful.
If only the Red Indians had been a bit more cynical,
perhaps this natural wonder would have been allowed to remain.
I cannot help but think of the Red Indian.
He knew the natural paths and rhythms of this land.
The White Man came and destroyed all of that.
And thank the Great Spirit!
For where would we be without our highways, and interstates?
Where would we be without our Wal-Marts, and Targets, and Home Depots?

Here are some pics of places I swam at. And places I stopped at.
And 7444 Gallery where I installed a show.


No comments: