CLICKETY CLACKETY

Click on any image to make it larger

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Olympians: Gods of the Greeks

Almost two years ago Kristin asked me if I would draw something about the Olympian gods for her periodical Uncle Envelope. I have worked on it off and on since then, but the last two months saw me working vigorously to get it done. I was to put the coup de grace on the periodical’s two year run. Uncle Envelope has decided to take a much needed vacation and the Olympians will be the final mailing.

Kristin, Mary and I worked this weekend putting together the final books and stuffing envelopes. The books were mailed out on Saturday.

I am really happy with my final design. I plan to seek financial backing to publish a larger run on an offset press. Until then, enjoy some images. I also plan to post some larger images of a few of my favorite spreads soon.

1 comment:

Piktor Turic Oolong said...

I'm very excited about this!