CLICKETY CLACKETY

Click on any image to make it larger

Monday, September 17, 2012

Sacrificial Offerings

Lost.
In the abysmal labyrinthine corridors of some fantasy nouveau-ancient temple-city.
I stumbled onto this poster. And it shocked me.
I was hurled into a double-funhouse-mirror infinite regress of the mind.
I had been here before.
The horror I felt for this poor creature could not be reigned in. I fell into paroxysm.
A fit.
I reached, but grasped nothing.
I was only able to take away information.
But I will use this information.
Indeed.
I will get to the bottom of this.

According to the information I retained, and my subsequent interpretation, there is an art show happening, incomprehensibly of my own work.

Here are the details:
Sacrificial Offerings:
Tasty morsels torn from the still beating heart of Joshua Ray Stephens
Opening: 22Sep12 7-10pm
At: Octane 1009 Marietta St Atlanta GA 30318

I will be there to unmask the impostor masquerading as yours truly! Join me if it pleases you.


No comments: